Duferco Group was established in 1979 by Bruno Bolfo, Chairman of the Board. Over the past years it has been constantly growing in the energy sector: as an energy intensive consumer, it was already accustomed to acquiring important quantities of natural gas and electricity for its industrial activities. The Group has had continuous energy trading activity since 2005.
The Group’s energy strategy is a vertical integration, ranging from production to retail, with a strong trading core. Starting from our well established European positions, we intend to develop and diversify our activities on all continents.
DufEnergy Trading S.A., based in Lugano (Switzerland), is 100% owned by Duferco Group. It is in charge of all the Group’s energy trading activities (both physical and financial).
- Gas : trades on NCG, GSP, ZEE, TTF, NBP, PEGs, PSV, Austrian VTP, GTF, Czech Republic, Spain, Slovakian Virtual Trading Point, Hungary
- Power : trades in France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Slovenia, Greece, Hungary
- LNG : registered shipper in France and Spain
- OIL: trades in crude oil markets as well as refined products
- CERTIFICATES: trades in renewables energy certificates and emission markets